You are welcome to click any photos for a larger view.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Canoeing

We had family in town this weekend, Big Daddy's Aunt Carol and Uncle Jim as well as Big Daddy's twin brother and his family. We hosted lunch on Saturday and then went canoeing and kayaking down Buck Creek and into the Cahaba in Helena. It was a five mile trip, it took us about three hours, for we made stops along the way. One of the favorite stops was a rope swing the kids enjoyed. I was in complete awe of the beauty less than 2-3 miles from my home. I have lived in Helena for 11 years and in the area for 38 and was ashamed that I had not done the trip sooner. But Big Daddy and I plan to make up for lost time, we have already been looking at kayaks so we can do this much more often.



Read more about our canoeing adventure at Tales from Bloggeritaville by clicking here for the link

No comments: