You are welcome to click any photos for a larger view.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fort Morgan, with your Tour Guide, Jack

Jack is my resident history buff (he also has an great affinity for math-Blah). He constantly tells me things I never knew about history. He reads constantly, checking out "adult" history books on topics ranging from battles/wars, ancient history (his personal fav), world wonders, geography, and countries. He is obsessed with it. These aren't all pictures books, mind you, these are thick books on wars, etc. He loves it!
It was a no brainer to take him to Fort Morgan on our visit to the beach. Though he had been three years earlier, it was now a whole new world. We had to force him to leave. He was like a kid in a candy store. He would run from place to place, reading his brouchure on the Fort. He would elaborate on history using his own knowledge where the brochure lacked. I learned alot from him. I often do. My little wiz kid. He constantly amazes me.


No comments: