You are welcome to click any photos for a larger view.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Boom Day

I invited my mother and my cousin Marc to take in Fort Payne's Boom Day Festival. We actually went for the bands (I have friends in a band called Rock Candy so I went to support them) but I was happy to take in the other fun sites: a corvette car show, the food-including a BBQ cook off, and arts and crafts. And festivals are a perfect place to people watch....so if you are like me, you will enjoy looking, and documenting. I met such interesting characters and I always feel enlightened and blessed by getting to know new people. I always end up learning a lot...and not just about someone else, but myself too. The pictures below are from the festival, I hope you enjoy!
























No comments: