You are welcome to click any photos for a larger view.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sick

I have been sick. Like SICK, with a bad sinus infection. On Sunday it will be three weeks and I am still on the mend. But I am MUCH MUCH better than I was 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was like a injured dog, just wanting to hide and be left alone under the front porch. I do that when I dont feel good. I hide. Because bad attitudes are as contagious as colds and flu.
But I had my precious husband who cared for me, even taking a day off of work himself to wait on me. The kids were also so good and would daily say, "Mom, I hope you feel better." Its time like those that I think they all can appreciate what all a mom does. It goes unnoticed...until it doesnt get done. THEN it's noticed!
Anyway...Tom came in from work one evening with what he called "some medicene from Walgreens". I looked at the box, curious because the packaging looked unfamiliar. It was the cutest thing....a RX for happy. Just look and read it. So cute.....











Tom filled it with my favorite candies: butterfingers, red hots, dots, jr mints.
He knows the way to my heart. Sympathy and love...and sugar.
How I adore that man.

1 comment:

Mari said...

That is so sweet! What a guy!