You are welcome to click any photos for a larger view.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Molly Griffin, Personal Stylist

I was contacted last week by Molly, a personal stylist, to do some print photography for her business. As I began chatting with Molly, I knew a fun shoot lie ahead. And I was correct. Molly is a very driven, artistic and energetic person. She and I began to shoot emails of ideas back and forth and soon realized we were on the same page with ideas. And then, we brought it to life! I cannot say enough about Molly, what a incredible personality, a gracious soul, and one who certainly has "style" in so many ways. Thanks Molly!

If you are interested in Molly's services or to read Molly's blog:
Styled By Molly
Molly Griffin, Personal Stylist

Business and Home Seminars
Personal Shopping
Wardrobe Revamping
Special Event Styling
334.221.2315 (mobile)
mgriffin629@gmail.com

BLOG: http://blog.al.com/styled-by-molly/index.html
















No comments: