You are welcome to click any photos for a larger view.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Home Again

I arrived home from my girls trip to such precious welcome home messages spread throughout the house. There were notes of different chalkboards....







When I saw this on the steps leading to my bedroom, I thanked Big Daddy (I had not read the note)
"No, that's not from me. Elaina did that." (Big Daddy)
"Really? How sweet!!!! But, Did She dig that up from my garden?"
Hearing my question Elaina answered, "Mom I got it from Ernie's (grandpa's). He allowed me to plant it for you." My precious, thoughtful child.


These sweet notes and messages are some that I will keep forever. It's nice to go on vacation, it's also nice to return home and know I was missed. And loved. How I am blessed.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

1 comment:

Mari said...

awww - I think she missed you!