You are welcome to click any photos for a larger view.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Secret Garden

There is a secret garden. Its located in the metropolis of downtown Birmingham, beyond the traffic wizzing by and trains that holler a few blocks away.  Sitting next to a busy interstate and landmark factory, this quite garden blooms. You have to poke around to find it. But mother and I did, and found ourselves in a world of great beauty. We discovered paradise beyond the parking lots! Here are some photos from this garden (located at behind a small house that serves as the Birmingham Historical Society).



1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Ever since I saw the movie by the same name, I have been enchanted by the words "Secret Garden."

What a great movie, by the way. The FIRST version I saw which was I believe a Hallmark movie, not the Warner Bros. one.